It's been a busy year! In case you've missed our release notes--here are some of the new-and-improved features we've shipped in Molecule so far this year.
- Included Power Settlement Prices: We noticed our power customers often had quite a time mapping lots of LMPs and block prices. So, we partnered with NRGStream to provide LMPs from North American ISOs, as part of our new Elektra package!
- New, Complex Trade Types: We've rolled out two new trade types that are especially important for our power customers (but also helpful for others, too!): (a) stepwise trades – which turn from yearlies, to monthlies, dailies, and then hourlies (great for FTR options), and (b) dynamic-volume trades – which are trades whose volumes actualize automatically, from Assets.
- Manage your own Books: We rolled out our new, user-facing Book Maintenance screen.
- Payment Dates: No more using custom fields to capture T+1, T+2, etc payment dates. Molecule captures those at trade entry and calculates the dates for you.
- Improved Fee Recommendations: Molecule can now apply fee schedules by FCM and block status to more accurately model your portfolio.
We also improved lots of our existing features, like our Actualization screen (which graduated from Beta),
and our right-click-a-trade to show its Valuation history popup:
There's lots more cooking right now – including APX integration, new custom fields, and accounting line item generation/GL integration. Keep your eyes peeled!